Thursday, November 16, 2006

Guilty Pleasures!!

Yes, I'm a James Bond fan! Its one of my guilty pleasures! And today when I was checking out Perez Hilton(another guilty pleasure, see more below), he had a link to this Marks and Spencer commercial. Its a James Bond spoof with a cameo by Twiggy and Dame Shirley Bassey singing Pink's Get the Party Started! I wish they still had Marks and Spencer stores here!



Ok, my next guilty pleasure.......yes I'm hooked. Rarely does a day go by when I don't check out all the latest celebrity gossip on perezhilton.com. Yes, he's gay, his comments are irreverant and the ads in the sidebar are 'interesting' but its light, entertaining reading.

And here's another guilty pleasure, pogo.com. This is an online games site with free games as well as games available only to Pogo club members. I've learned to play several card games on this site, like Canasta a gme popular in the 50's. But beware,if you do visit this site, it is addictive!


And yes, I've added the links to these sites to the list of sites I like!

1 comment:

Holly said...

OMG - my sister checks out perezhilton daily!