Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Skating

As teenager, I used to go skating every Sunday afternoon at the local arena. And now, it is something I wish my family and I would do more often but weekend chores, home improvements, etc always seem to take precedence. But not today! Today we all went skating for a little while. And of course, I took the camera to get some pics for my blog! Squeezed in a couple of snow pictures too!

On Valentine's day, Steve brought home some balloons to decorate the kitchen with, I made a couple of valentine 'purses' and Brianne hand made me a Valentine. So they too all had to be posted on my blog!

Last night we played in a Euchre tournament that our friends John and Dana have made an annual event! It was a lot of fun but no pics for the blog this time!But there is always next year!



No comments: