Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Recipe Swap

I recently participated in a recipe swap through the message board at Go Scrapping. Ten of us created a 6 by 6 layout of our favourite appetizer or soup recipe. So we did create 10 of the same layout. We then sent them into the swap coordinator(thanks Karen!) who then made sure to send all of us back one of each recipe. I received mine yesterday and they are amazing layouts and I can hardly wait to try out the recipes. Have a look at the slide show below.I'm sure those of you who know me will be able to pick out mine!


Next is a chicken recipe swap, can't wait to see how they all turn out!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

all those recipes look good and the girls put a lot of effort into making the cards look so good

Rosanne said...

I agree, they all did put a lot of work into them!