Monday, May 21, 2007

Shopping and Scrapbooking

Are definitely two of my favourite things to do! And last weekend I was able to do both!


Last Friday, Agnes, Charlene and I shopped in Buffalo for the day. We hit all of our favourite stores and spent a fair bit of time shoe shopping! I was able to buy Brittany's birthday clothes at JC Penney(love their selection and they fit!) Also picked up Brianne a top from Hollister and two pair of sandals for me. We had a great lunch on the patio at Panera Bread and enjoyed the warm sunshine. Unfortunately we did have to pay tax on our purchases on the way back into Canada! But with the lower prices and selection in the US, we decided a bit of extra tax was worth it!




Then on Saturday, after Britt finished piano, I scrapbooked in Cambridge with Go Scrapping. It wasn't an overly productive scrap day for me but fun! Kathryn, Brenda, Pat and I shared a lot of laughs. Kathryn became a Groupie(you getthis status after attending 4 day crops or retreats) and won a $25 gift Certificate. And I was selected to play Go Scrapping's version of Deal or No Deal and won a Fiskars Scrapboss.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Your group look like they have fun
scrapping.