Monday, June 11, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my Mom.

The rules are;

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random facts about me

1/ I've always wanted to be 5 feet 6 inches not 5 feet nothing!

2/ My comfort food is tomato rice soup with soda crackers and butter. And guess what, my girls like it too.

3/ My Mom's comfort food when I was growing up and which I never serve to my family(no offense Mom lol) was( and I think it still is) sausages cooked with stewed tomatoes.

4/ As a teenager I was a member of 4-H Homemaking clubs and loved them! I learned all kinds of home making skills from cooking to sewing and embroidery. I still make the potato cheese chowder recipe I got in 4-H.




5/ I still keep in touch( although not as much as I would like) with a friend( Hi Lori!) I met when I was 8 years old!

6/ I have an honours B.SC in Geology and my first job was for the "Rock" (Prudential of America).


7/ I love to try out new recipes(although I don't try them as often as I would like) and have a great collection of cookbooks.




8/ Both my daughter have blue eyes and I have brown.............

I am now tagging

Kathryn

Karen L

Nancy

Brenda

Holly

Tammie

Karen E

Brianne

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Intersting facts
Still love potato cheese chowder and you need to add mashed potatoes to my comfort food LOL