Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Crafting



Here's some cards and cute little baskets I created while scrapbooking today. With a little bit of grass and a few easter treats, they make great place setting gifts.






I got the pattern for the baskets from a fellow scrapbooker(I'm not sure where she got the pattern but presumably its OK for personal use). I've updated the pattern with measurements so you can create your own. Solid lines are cut and dotted lines are scored.



The cards are created with Paper Salon paper and I had fun adding a bit of glitter with Stickles.





More easter crafts to come over the week.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cards, the colours are gorgeous.

Jannett said...

you are so talented... I saw this on Martha and thought you might enjoy it. http://www.marthastewart.com/article/easter-egg-fabric-card?rsc=ts_Homepage_Homepage
and this one: http://www.marthastewart.com/article/easter-bunny-box?rsc=ts_Homepage_Homepage

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Gorgeous cards and baskets too, might have a go myself .

Andrea x