Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Sour Cream Containers

This is my last Easter craft idea for the season, I need to get back to my usual scrapbooking, not mention cleaning, laundry, etc.

Anyway, these treat containers are quite easily made and while there are instructions available on the web, I thought I'd post my version.



Supplies needed are: paper(a 12 by 12 piece would make 4 containers), crimper, double sided tape and treats( oh and a trimmer or scissors).

Cut paper into a 6 by 6 square.



Adhere sides of paper together using double sided tape to form a cylinder.


Adhere one end of the cylinder together using double sided tape. I tried to make sure my long seam would be in the middle of my container.



Then carefully insert this end into crimper to seal it and crimp about 3 to 4 lines.



Fill with treats or other trinkets.



Then seal the open end with double sided tape being sure to turn container so that when you look at it from the front the ends run in opposite directions or form a 'T'.



And that's it, they're done! You can add other trim and ribbon as desired although this Rusty Pickle paper is so nice I'm not covering it up!

No comments: