Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tidbit Thursdays(2)

A couple of tidbits today.

Have you checked out ETSY? If you haven't, you should. Whether its to buy or just admire all the handmade items for sale, its a great way to window shop without leaving your chair. I especially like browsing through the Vintage items.

And have you heard, after being out of publication for a few years, Victoria Magazine is once again being published. I was an avid reader of Victoria and was disappointed when they discontinued it. Here's the cover of the current issue:



Doesn't it look pretty? I haven't cracked it open yet, have just been admiring the lovely floral arrangement. But I think I will read it in front of the fire while enjoying a cup of tea sometime this weekend.

Click here to go the Victoria website where you can sign up for a newsletter, find home and decorating ideas as well as shop( and who doesn't like to shop!).

2 comments:

Ragged Roses said...

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog! I love Etsy and have heard so much about Victoria magazine too!
Kimx

Rosemary said...

Will check out Etsy,
Love the cover of
Victoria.