Monday, April 28, 2008

I received An Award.......


I've been nominated for the 'Arte y Pico Blog Award' from Laura of My Little Orange Kitchen, thanks so much for the lovely comments on your blog too!

The Arte y Pico award does have some responsibilities that come with it, but feel free not to play along if you are not a blog award kind of blogger, even if I think you deserve one!

1. Pick 5 blogs that you feel are deserving of this award based on their
(a) creativity, (b) design,(c) interesting material, and (d) contribution to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. For each award giver: Include the name of the author and a link to their blog, so they can be visited.
3. For each award recipient: Show the award with the name and link to the blogger from whom it was received.
4. For both giver and receiver: Show the link of the Arte y Pico. http://www.arteypico.blogspot.com/
5. Publish these rules.

So, thank you again Laura and also to Arte y Pico.

Now it's my turn to pass on the award to my 5 worthy blogs!

Well, I've been thinking about what blogs to award to all evening and I'm having difficulty picking 5, I'm inspired by so many!

I have been able to select two and the first is DannisDoodles, her cards are absolutely gorgeous!

The second is Lavender Hill Studio. Penny's creations are beautiful!


1 comment:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Rosanne! Thank you so much for passing this award onto me!

Congrats to you too!!
Hugs,
Penny