Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Alison at Born to Read and Knit, thanks Alison, the hard part will be to think of 7 things.

The rules

1. Post the name and URL of the person who tagged you

2. Post the rules

3. Write seven things about yourself

4. Put the links in to your 7 favourite blogs

5. Name 7 people you are going to tag

6. Post a comment on their blog to say they've been tagged.


Now on to the seven things,

1/ I will celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary this coming September. It doesn't seem like its been that long but when I consider I'm teaching my 16 year old to drive I guess it has been.

2/ I would love to go back to university to take all the courses I wasn't able to when I was there. Like, art history, medieval history, music, yes pretty much all the arts courses I didn't take.

3/ I do have a degree in Geology and loved studying the movement of the earth's plates, volcanos and the like. I didn't so much like looking at thin slides of various rocks under the microscope or identifying rocks out in the field.

4/ I like to read biographies. I think its because I'm just very interested in learning how other people live(or have lived) and their struggles and triumphs. It helps me to realize that we all are really not that different regardless of where or in what century we lived.

5/ I hate excercising(would rather scrapbook/craft) except that I am enjoying the muscle tone I'm gaining from my curves workouts.

6/ I love to travel and can't wait until I'm able to go back to Europe. I was there briefly in 1989 and it just whetted my appetite for more, the history is amazing!

7/ I love to try out new recipes usually on unsuspecting guests!

Seven favourite blogs?? I love so many whether they are about life in general, crafts, cooking, or decorating. But since I am to pick seven, here they are:

Rosemary's Blogspot
Counting Your Blessings
Pioneer Woman
Posie Gets Cozy
Life and Times of a 12 by 12 Addict
Mabel's House
Day to Day

And now to tag seven people. I'll tag:

My Mom

Gail

Karen

Holly

Kelly

Hendria

Deanna


4 comments:

Holly said...

ack! I'll have to think... and once my blog is back up and running (I'm sweating and crossing my fingers right now) I'll start working on it.

OMG - you have a degree in Geology!? AWESOME.... very fascinating.

Deanna said...

I am all over this! Thanks for tagging me and duh I am just now realizing you are super close to me!

http://deespapertree.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged.html

Tabitha said...

wow--I can relate to a bunch of those!! I looooved geology in college--I took the class twice!! you're so multi-faceted! I'm enjoying your blog--thanks for sharing! :)

Ally Jay said...

Wow I learnt so really interesting things. Thanks for taking part.