Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thrift Store Finds

I popped in our thrift store today to see what I could find and was thrilled with what I brought home.




First I found this candle holder, that I thought I'd use to store some scrap related stuff somehow. But for now I'm floating mini-candles in it, it was $4.




Then I was browsing through some aprons and found 4 for $3 each. The one with the yellow tie and pattern reminds me of a vintage sheet. I like the stitching on the pink gingham and found a hankie in its pocket when I got home.




The orange one has an attached vintage print cloth to wipe your hands and cute white ric rac along the bottom. And the last has a retro mushroom print and I don't think its ever been worn!



And finally my favourite find, a candlewicked cakestand for $5. I've always loved candlewicked items and couldn't believe my luck!





It matches this candlewicked plate I already had!



2 comments:

Rosemary said...

you really did some good shopping

Jannett said...

Great Finds...I love thrift stores..... :)