Saturday, August 23, 2008

One Last Post

about my birthday( I think....lol)!



I was surprised last night by my scrapbook friends! When I arrived to scrapbook they had party hats, party favours, an awesome turtle cake and I received a gift of some awesome scrapbook supplies. Yep, the gift theme was pink and there was some cute bird stuff too! Thanks so much everyone!

And I received some more birthday cards!

This one is from Ramona of the Netherlands, it continues the pink theme!


This is from Bep, also of the Netherlands, the beads add such a nice touch!


And the last is from Melissa of New Jersey, it continues the pink theme!



I have been truly spoiled!


4 comments:

mueppi said...

Wunderschöne Karten!
LG GIsela

Rosemary said...

You are truly well thought of.

Jannett said...

Happy Birthday sounds like you had a great day. Your cards are lovely.

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Wow they really took good care of you!

Jessica Lynn