Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some Birthday Presents

I was not only spoiled by birthday cards, I also received some wonderful birthday gifts. I'll probably spread them out over two posts because that's how many I received(yep, I was spoiled, lol!).

First, Kathryn brought me these flowers, then whisked me off for a great day of scrapbooking where Heather made me a wonderful lemon curd birthday cake.



Then Kathryn also gave me all these wonderful items. She knows I'm quite liking birds, blue and brown right now and I always like flowers. The glasses are gorgeous, the blue and brown apron is also gorgeous and who knew I needed flowered file folders! I'll take a pic of me modelling the apron and post it some time soon. Kathryn also gave me a few scrapbooking items with birds and I have already filed them away to use. Thanks for spoiling me Kathryn!



After scrapbooking I came home to a yummy steak dinner, complete with ballons, chocolate cake and more presents! These fun mugs and the book are from my daughters.




And Steve said he'll buy me a sewing machine for my birthday. I do want one that does some speciality stitches so that means computerized but other than that I can't decide. Anyone have a recommendation?

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

lovely gifts