Saturday, September 13, 2008

20th Anniversary Celebration

This week Steve and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with a nice dinner out and a play in Stratford.



He had mentioned that he wanted to see Caesar and Cleopatra starring Christopher Plummer. As I am able to get discount tickets for the Stratford Shakespeare Festival through work, I surprised him with having the tickets! It was an excellent, thoroughly entertaining play.



Before the play we had dinner at Rundles Sophisto Bistro which was very nice.

Here's my starter of potato-leek salad,Steve had lobster bisque.


For dinner Steve had this skate wing while I had quail with barley risotto.



Then for dessert we both had a yummy creme brulee.



Steve also surprised me with 20 gorgeous long stemmed red roses.



And the girls surprised us both with this pretty multicolour Mum.



It was a lovely evening!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

Looks like a fabulous dinner and what a nice treat you gave each other.

iris said...

Wow 20 years!! You are so lucky to have each other. And I love that he gave you roses. That is so sweet. I also love your card with the felt birds! So cute!

Tina said...

Congratulations on your 20th wedding anniversary! :)
The roses look amazing!
x

Audrey Pettit said...

How wonderful, Rosanne! Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary! I really enjoyed looking at your photos of your special evening. Your posts always make me a bit hungry! ;)

Rosanne said...

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all your comments!