Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cardista!

I've been on a cardmaking roll this weekend and have named myself the 'cardista'! I'm thinking a cardista is a fashionista of cards! What do you think? It would be a great name for a blog wouldn't it? Hmmmm, maybe I'll have to start a blog for my cards only!

Anyway, onto the cards, first up is a couple of cards I made based on Christine's sketch at Creative Journey.









Then I made a couple for Daring Cardmakers using this week's requirement of a crown. These were fun, love the effect of the embossed coredinations paper.









I also made a couple of other seasonal cards that I'll show you later this week.

12 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

This has gorgeous colours and would be great for a small princess to an old princess! Pascale :)

Anonymous said...

"Cardista" is a great term, Rosanne! :-D

Look at how creative you've been, too! I love seeing all these cards, and I'm thankful that you used my sketch for a couple of them. The autumn one is beautiful...love the fall colors! Great work, Rosanne! I can't wait to see the new cards you'll be posting soon!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Anice said...

Wow you have been busy. I love the textures and layers that you give to your work. Thank you so much for sharing.
Anice xx

Kathy said...

what a great card - I love the way you've incorporated the crown into the design

Rosemary said...

Cardista , you do great work!

Kaz said...

Great batch of cards there Rosanne.

Aiyana said...

Great card! I just made a Halloween themed paper bag album for the first time, and it was so much fun. Have you ever made these?
Aiyana

Rosanne said...

Hi Aiyana,

I have seen paper bag albums done although I haven't made one myself. I think they are fun to look at!

Gin said...

Those cards are adorable. I especially love the first one! You're very talented!!

SueH said...

Hi Rosanne, you’ve done two lovely cards for the DCM dare this week. I especially love the first one. The colours are wonderful and I love the subtlety of the crown image.

sharon said...

I really need to work quicker..lol..lol..you've made masses andthey are all fantastic, my fav is the pink crown on the lined card..LOVE IT

Joey said...

I love both of these crown cards! the bottom one is my fave! brill.x