Saturday, January 03, 2009

Smile!



Last night, I created this layout using my daughter Brianne's school picture, her last high school photo ever! Photobucket



It uses Daisy D's paper and die cuts.I inked all the edges of the papers, letters and flowers with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Then curled up the flower petals to give a bit of dimension to the layout.

I'm off to make my Mom's southern chili, a satisfying meal on a cold winter day!
Hope you're enjoying your Saturday. Photobucket

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Loving both your layouts , Brianne and the one from yesterday.
Hard to believe it is Brianne's last secondary school year!
Today I a making your soups, potato cheese chowder and garlic soup. Yum Yum.

tiggertastic said...

this pages is stunning, i love the paper flowers you have used on your page

Sarah x