Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Friends



My Mom kindly awarded me with this award:

FRIENDS… comes with the following description to be added & passed along: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.” It also says : “Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Love the sentiment and because of that I am awarding "Friends" on to:
Holly
Karen
Joanne
Judy
Lani
InkyFingers
Heidi
Mom

And also to some friends whose support and comments I treasure:
Kathryn
Brenda
Jeannie
Catherine

And last but certainly not least, one dedicated lurker I know is out there:
Dianne.
Photobucket


9 comments:

Rosemary said...

Wonderful blog !
You deserve many awards, you did start me blogging.......and now scrapping..Oh No!:-)

Joanne said...

You are too sweet to have awarded this to me! Thank you!

Holly said...

thx rosanne! :-) so kind of you!

Anonymous said...

Well, this must be a record. My first blog "mention" and my first ever blog comment. I'll be very embarassed if I'm not the blog "lurker" you are referring to. I read your blog religiously and it's always full of interesting tidbits. Keep it coming.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

OMG.....an award! Thanks Rosanne....you keep us all up to date with your creativity and fresh ideas!
Brenda

Rosanne said...

Dianne, you are indeed the 'lurker' I was referring to!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award - very cute! Now if I could only be so lucky to get some of your wonderful creativity.
Thanks Rosanne, Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your comments and the award. I hope you know that I feel the same! See you tomorrow....

Kathryn

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh my gosh how funny we gave each other awards! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and tomorrow I try to share this kindness but tonight I am going into creation with drawl and as my kiddo's know she's cranky when she's not creating...BR-T