Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Thinking of You

I decided to create a card based on Laura's Sketch 29 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. Its been awhile since I've made a card based on Laura or Kazan's sketches but as usual the sketches are so easy to adapt and their designers are so inspiring.

Here's my card:



I used scraps of Shabby Princess by Bo Bunny then added some bling and ribbon. The sentiment is of course popped up on foam dots. And I still have a few scraps of this paper left so more cards may be on the way!

6 comments:

cnelson said...

so pretty!

claudia shadler said...

cute card! love the rosey PP!

Clouds :D

Rosemary said...

Nice card and thinking you picked lots of berries!

Laura Davis said...

What a beautiful card Rosanne! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors!

Deanna said...

So pretty Rosanne!