Sunday, November 15, 2009

Holiday Festivities

Steve hung some Christmas lights on our outside tree today and they look really nice and so cheery!

I thought of them when I was putting together this card for Challenge 39 at Copic Colour Challenges, where we were to use red, yellow and green.



I stamped these ornaments then coloured them in and cut them out. I added a bit of glitter with a stardust pen. I'm obviously still learning the colouring and shading thing with the Copics but I like the overall idea of this card.


6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Nice card,love the sparkle , are the ornaments a stamp?.

Regan said...

niiiice Roseanne

Tracy S. said...

Great shading, Love the simple design of your card! It is so festive! Great job.

Rosanne said...

The ornaments are a stamp!

Marge said...

Very pretty; I'm totally still learning (I'm a "Kindergartner" when it comes to coloring!), but I think you've done a fabulous job!!! Great card!!!

Deanna said...

Love it Rosanne!