Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 20 - Copics

Happy Wednesday! Its time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!



This week Regan challenged us to use our Copics......well, ok, if she insists! LOL

I decided to create a card using one of the new release Bella stamps. I am a floral kind of girl and love fushias!



This image gave my Copics a good workout but don't look too closely or you'll see my mistakes!

I also followed sketch 158 over at CPS. I had to play along there as this week's sponsor is Stamping Bella!

And I hope you'll play along with us at Little Red Wagon, we love to see what you create!





PS: I've extended the time to enter my 1000th post giveaway here until next Sunday!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Pretty card, I see no mistakes.

Avril Tanner said...

oh so beautiful!

Lea L. said...

What a beautiful image!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Fiorella said...

Beautiful card! and the stamp is so lovely!

Regan said...

pfffft...mistakes...its beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card - it's beautiful! j