Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 24 - Dry Embossing

Happy Wednesday! I had an awesome weekend away this past weekend and created lots of layouts that I'll feature in future posts. And I've already booked a return trip for August!

Anyway, you know the drill, its time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!



This weekend Carolyn challenged us to use dry embossing. So I pulled out my trusty cuttlebug, embossing folders, Papertrey paper, ink, die and stamps, a Prima flower and some lace to create this card:




I love the simplicity of cardstock on cardstock.What about you?

As always we love to see what you create so be sure to link up your project over at Little Red Wagon. And check out all the other creations too!


10 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

It is just beautiful Rosanne!

Rosemary said...

Nice look to this card , like the Hello and how you cut it out. I am guessing it was cut out not punched.

Avril Tanner said...

Beautiful card Rosanne! Do I spy a PTI fillable frame stamp! I so wish we could all be together when we buy stuff! LOL! I hope you had a good vacation!

Fiorella said...

Simple but very elegant!!!! Love that embossing folder.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty!

Regan said...

very pretty!!

Joanne said...

I love it! The colors are fabulous:)

Jannett said...

As always...a so cute card.... :)

Deanna said...

Gorgeous Rosanne!

Deb Neerman said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!