Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pile It On Challenge # 16 - Make It Sweet

Hi everyone! I hope you have been having a wonderful weekend. Things have been busy with me but I hope to get back into a more usual routine soon.

Its time for another Pile It On challenge and this week it is to make it sweet. So I used Lulu's Birthday Cake stamp from Stamping Bella that I purchased at Scrapfest. I think this cake is really sweet!



In addition to the Pile It On challenge, it incorporates a few other challenges:
Our Creative Corner Sketches - sketch
Our Creative Corner - blossoms
Secret Crafter - distress, used distress ink
Daring Cardmakers - use die cuts, used circle die cuts
Hand Full Of Stamps - use more than 2 patterned papers, used 3

We'd love to see you play along at Pile It On too!

Hope you have a sweet Sunday!



11 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

So pretty... I love the addition of the little flower... it is perfect for that image!

Rosemary said...

Pretty card, nice colour combo, love the stamp.
Usual routine makes me smile you are always so busy.... LOL

Fiorella said...

The cake stamp is really cute! I love the colors you used on this nice card.

raindropecho said...

This is beautiful, Rosanne! I just love all the layers and the bit of distressing. Just perfect!
- Ann

Lynda said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Sarah Gough said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us for the OCC Sketch challenge this week!

Avril Tanner said...

Very Pretty!

Deanna said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! How cute and cheerful! j

Rose said...

yummy!! :) thanks for joining us for the OCC Sketch

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing along with OCC this week! xx