Thursday, August 26, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #43 - Back To School

Hi all!

I'm back from a week and a half long trip to Washington D.C., Williamsburg and Gettysburg. We really learned a lot of American history while we were gone and I'll share some highlights in future posts.

Today I'm sharing my creation for this week's Little Red Wagon Back to School challenge as suggested by Avril.

I recently became the proud owner of a Cricut and decided to use it to cut out and piece together an apple. I then adhered it to a large wooden paperclip I've had for ages:



I think this would be a great back to school gift for teacher or student to hold papers, photos or other reminders.



Please join us over at Little Red Wagon this week and show us your altered creations. We love to see what you create! Be sure to stop by and see all the other terrific creations too!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Totally cute!

Avril Tanner said...

Perfect Project! I hope you have been enjoying your cricut!

Regan said...

ooooh...this is just adorable..nice job friend!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! j

Anonymous said...

Cute! No back to school for us this year!!
P.S. Love your new blog background.

Kathryn