Thursday, November 18, 2010

Balance

Like many of us experience from time to time, I am struggling with finding the right balance in my life right now. So the blog has suffered a bit.

But today I thought I'd share a pic of the goodie bags I made for our Little Red Wagon crop night we had a week or so ago. I used the new Rosette die by Sizzix and Tim Holtz to make the red flowers, love that die!



Then this past weekend I was at a terrific day crop hosted by Karen of the Art House and completed two make and takes.

Here's the first by In A Pinch:



And the second from Karen:



I love them both and am particularly taken with the idea of recycling old book pages on cards and other creations as Karen has done in her make and take.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Regan said...

I loved my goodie bag and those cards are great!!!

Rosemary said...

All are lovely

Avril Tanner said...

cute cards! And Thanks for the yummy nice lookin treats!

Joanne said...

I loved the little treat bags you made for our anniversary crop! And I loved the goodies that were inside of them :) Your other projects look wonderful also!
Joanne xo

Deanna said...

Your treat bags were awesome missy! And I hear you about the balance! ;)