Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 65 - Lace

Happy Wednesday! We're half way through the work week, yea!

Its my turn to set this week's Little Red Wagon challenge. So how about we add some lace to our creations this week.

I created a card following Card Patterns 99 to which I added a bit of lace:



I think the lace goes perfectly with Basic Grey's Cappella paper.And isn't that Stamping Bella image cute?

We'd love it if you'd join us over at Little Red Wagon with your lacey creation.

Thanks for stopping by.



PS: Check out my giveaway here.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Rosanne! I love it!!

Avril Tanner said...

Great challenge Rosanne & Such a sweet card!

Regan said...

so cute..Love the bella!

Joanne said...

So pretty! I love the image!
Joanne xo

BethieJ said...

Rosanne this is so PRETTY!!! Such a CUTE image too!
Have a GREAT day!

anja curvers said...

Great card thanks for playing at cardpatterns.

~amy~ said...

sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!