Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge #69 -Animals

Happy Wednesday all! Its day one of my two day work week, lucky me!

And it's time for another Little Red Wagon challenge. This week Regan challenged us to use animals on our creation.

I decided to use up some Jolee stickers I had and created this set of notecards:



And a closer view:



Does a bird qualify as an animal? I sure hope so. I had orginally thought I'd add a sentiment to the front of each card but decided I liked them as they are.

We'd love it if you'd join us over at Little Red Wagon with your creation.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Tracey said...

So pretty Rosanne!!

Deanna said...

These re beautiful Rosanne, love the yellow and chocolate!

Regan said...

omg i have these and have no clue what to do withthem...ding ding-casing these

John H said...

Great spring cards.
Love the bird cages. x

Avril Tanner said...

So adorable!