Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge # 76- Easter

Hey all! Is it Wednesday already?! I don't think I've recovered from my busy weekend yet, lol.

Anyway, it's also time for another Little Red Wagon challenge. This week Dee challenged us to create something for Easter.

I decided to create a card inspired by Papyrus cards that I just love:



I used Jubilee papers by Memory Box that are lovely. And you can't really tell in the photo but the eggs are popped up on foam tabs, gives it great dimension.

If you can please link up your Easter creation over at Little Red Wagon,we'd love to stop by and see what you have made.

I'll be back tomorrow with an easy bread recipe.

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Sweet!
Joanne xo

Regan said...

i love it and papyrus too..so pretty

Rosemary said...

Lovely card.

Deanna said...

So pretty girl!

Avril Tanner said...

oh so sweet!!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Rosanne!

Jeannie said...

Really nice card Rosanne! The paper is pretty!

Linda S said...

So pretty, Rosanne!