Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Red Wagon Challenge #77 - Clouds

Wow, another week has flown by and it's time for another Little Red Wagon challenge!

This week Joanne has challenged us to use clouds on our creation.

I decide to use an idea I've seen around and used a cloud die to create a cupcake top.



I cut the cupcake "cloud" top out of felt then added buttons and beads.The cupcake base is made of crimped kraft paper. I then decided to create a gift tag that can be added to a gift or layered on a card.

What way could you use clouds on your creation? Please pop over to Little Red Wagon and link it up, we love to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Rosanne! So sweet!

Regan said...

well shut up..this is too cute!!!

Rosemary said...

Cute!

Joanne said...

Well aren't you just too creative! I love it!
Joanne xo

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am really delighted to find this. cool job!

Deanna said...

Ack, I love it!
To: Dee lol

Avril Tanner said...

Very cool! Love your cloud turned cupcake idea!