Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Little Red Wagon #89 - Pink and Lime Green

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I last posted! I'm going to have to see what I can do about that.

But for today its onto this week's Little Red Wagon challenge, Regan challenged us to use light pink, lime green and white. I must admit to having a difficult time with this one until Karen gave me a piece of pink paper and I found a green cameo and voila!



I'm not sure if you can tell but I also stamped a light pink music pattern on the doily.

So dig into your wagon, find those light pink and lime green papers or embellishments and play along with us at Little Red Wagon, we love to see what you create.


7 comments:

Rosemary said...

Nice card

Regan said...

its freaking gorj!

Avril Tanner said...

Beatuiful card! I love the woodgrain background paper!

Joanne said...

I love the Victorian feel! Beautiful!
Joanne xo

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card, lovely colour combo. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Rosanne!
I agree with Joanne, it has a great Victorian feeling.

Deanna said...

A stunner Rosanne!