Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve! I hope your Christmas preparations are almost complete and you are ready to enjoy time with friends and family. Today I thought I'd show some of this year's Christmas decorations. I like to take a few photos each year to refer back to the next year.

Family room mantel.

And a closer look.
The tree.
And some close ups.


Love my Fitz and Floyd.

Tried ornaments in the sugar bowl.
Some table arrangements.

Sweet pillows.
Garland adorned bannisters.

A more rustic mini-tree.
Lovin' my new to me vintage scale.
A closer look.
More table top vignettes.



I hope you enjoyed this little decoration tour, thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

John H said...

Sending you Christmas Wishes

Deanna said...

Merry Christmas Rosanne, as always you home decor is effortless and beautiful!

Joanne said...

Everything looks lovely! Merry Christmas to you!
Joanne xo

Rosemary said...

Everything looks great Love the scale

Jeannie said...

Everything looks so nice. Love the scale.