Monday, January 16, 2012

52 Weeks 52 Lists - 2 Lists 1 Post


Well after watching the Golden Globes last night I have a list of movies I'd like to watch:

Hugo
My Week with Marilyn
Midnight In Paris
Girl with Dragon Tattoo
W.E.
The Descendants
The Artist
The Ides of March
Moneyball
The Woman in Black
The Iron Lady
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

I've already seen The Help, Adventures of TinTin as well as Sherlock Holmes all of which I thoroughly enjoyed.


And not movies but I also will be catching up on the series Downton Abbey as well as The Borgias.

And on my To Do list:

1. Finish organizing all ribbon
2. Finish knitting a dishcloth I've had underway for too long
3. Add journalling to finish scrapbook pages.
4. Finish ironing!

Notice a theme? lol

Oh and

5. Actually get some stuff documented in my smash book!

Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Brenda in Kit said...

I like your movie list....we saw the Tom Cruise movie our first week here. Downton Abbey is awesome..I stumbled on Part I last year then had to wait all summer and all fall until Jan. for Part II...happily Part III is in prooduction.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Clearly I need to make a list of movies too. I love your 'finish' list.

Rosemary said...

Quite the to do list. I too have a ton of movies to catch up on...

Jeannie said...

Cool idea to make the lists ... there's some movies on your list that I'd like to see too!