Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little Red Wagon #126 - Up In The Clouds

It's Wednesday again and you know what that means, yes, it's time for another Little Red Wagon challenge.

This week Tammy is challenging us to use clouds on our project.

I was inspired by some cards I saw on Etsy to create this:


Wouldn't it be nice if after every rainstorm the clouds parted and there you see a bright rainbow?

If you can, please join us at Little Red Wagon with your cloud inspired creation, we love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

JanR said...

Love this. So creative!

Carolyn Wolff said...

I love clouds. Your card is so bright and fun. Thanks for sharing :)

Deanna said...

This is beautiful and I did a rainbow too!

Crafting Queen said...

Really like this card, love the buttons.

Rosemary said...

Nice

Joanne said...

I love your bright and cheery card!
Joanne xo

Regan said...

gorgeous card!

Tammy said...

Super idea to use buttons to create your rainbow!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the rainbow!

Tracey said...

I can't tell you how much I love this card Rosanne! Your button rainbow is awesome!!

Pia S said...

So pretty and clean design! To add color only through the buttons is a really great idea!