Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22nd Evening


Listening to Once Upon a Time
Eating had a yummy dinner of pork tenderloin,salad and sauteed celery/onion.
Drinking water.
Wearing jeans and a casual top.
Feeling motivated to organize my closets.
Weather is sunny but tomorrow they are calling for wet snow!
Wanting world peace.......watched a bit of Miss Congeniality this afternoon ;)
Needing to organize our backdoor closet with our coat, hats etc......I'm quite sure there are some things that I can get rid of
Thinking that I should start planning the flowers for our garden planters. Maybe something like this:
Enjoying reading The Winter Palace.



4 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

sounds like a perfect day!

Rosemary said...

Great day , love the planter....... snow not going to happen! I hope

Deanna said...

Listening - Property Brothers on TV
Eating - Nothing... yeah right, Doritos Cool Ranch
Drinking - Water
Wearing - plaid jammies
Feeling - content but missing my hubs
Weather - great but could be 2 feet of snow tomorrow who knows
Wanting - to loose 60 lbs (see eating)
Needing - finish the basement organizing
Thinking - i should go to bed

I love these posts!

Douglas Pullins Jr said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

Six Pack Shortcuts