Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blooming In The Garden This Week

Hmmm, I've been a bad blogger haven't I? Hopefully I'll get back to a more regular blogging schedule soon.

And now that the summer growing season is here, I can share updates on what is happening in the garden.

So first up some iris:


And a newly planted coneflower:


Also new, a Boomerang Lilac that will flower through the summer.


I forget the name of this one but it's pretty:


My Fringe Tree in bloom:


A mini rose near our front step:


And columbine:

What's blooming in your garden?


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow, you got lots of beautiful things growing!

Rosemary said...

Everything is lovely Tradescantia is the name of the plant you can't remember and I am looking forward to seeing how Pow Wow performs this season.

Jeannie said...

Your gardens look wonderful.