Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blooming in the Garden

A warning, this is a photo heavy post.  With all the heat we've been getting our plants and flowers have been really growing.

This year, I'm really liking geraniums in this plant holder.



As previous years,  I've planted my bird bath with impatiens.



The neighbour's tree with wonderful scented blooms that drape over the fence.



The hostas are doing amazingly well.



The last of the peony blooms. Do you see the ant?



Our climbing rose that is OUT OF CONTROL!



Another rose in bloom.



The delicate blooms of an astilbe.



Tiger lilies.



Another pretty rose.



The hydrangeas are just starting to bloom.



As are the shasta daisies.



Our clematis is doing much better with the changes we made to the side garden.



And a shot of our neighbour's clematis.



I love hanging  fushia  from our linden tree.



And finally a peek at some ornamental grass through the fushia.



I'll be back soon to share photos of my container gardens.

6 comments:

JanR said...

Wowzers Rosanne, your gardens look amazing!! So beautiful!

Deanna said...

Holy crow Rosanne! Your garden is amazing! I think you should host a garden social! I love the peonies (one of my fav flowers) your hydrandeas and roses are stunning as well!

Rosemary said...

Everything is growing so well. The rose is amazing.. everything is!

Unknown said...

stunning, i have garden envy!

Avril Tanner said...

Everything is gorgeous!!!

Words and Pictures said...

What an amazingly beautiful garden. That's how plants tended with love grow! And now I understand even better your gorgeous rosy blog - it really is part of your life too.
Ax