Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday August 19, 2012


It's been awhile since I've had a chance to do one of my status posts but did want to get back to them, they're fun to look at again later.


I'm currently:

Listening to Love It Or List It as well as Brittany making popcorn.
Eating licorice drops.
Drinking water.
Wearing comfy clothes.
Feeling a bit tired after a busy day.
Weather was gorgeous today, sunny and not too hot.
Wanting longer weekends, I always plan to do way more than I actually accomplish.
Needing to plan more realistic to do lists for the weekend ;)
Thinking that Kijiji is a great way to sell no longer needed items. We have had some success selling some things the past couple of weekends.
Enjoying the gardens after the recent rains, I was able to cut a couple of bouquets today. The one above is arranged in a blue ball vintage canning jar I found at an antique market.
And here is the second,I particularly enjoy drying hydrangeas for the house.:


So what is up with you, I would love to hear, so please leave a comment if you would like to share.

3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Great update! I actually just got to work after having 2 weeks off... kinda depressing isn't it!

Rosemary said...

Love both arrangements

Deanna said...

Ok let's do it...

Listening - to the Bubble Guppies while Abby watches them.
Eating - nothing and should never eat again!
Drinking - Coffee
Wearing - new jammies
Feeling - ache everywhere
Weather - another hot one today
Needing - to get crafty soon
Thinking - i should prob be organizing something
enjoying - sitting on my ass at my computer :)

Love your flower arrangements friends!