Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little Red Wagon # 172 - So LOVEly

With a certain day coming up, Joanne is challenging us to create something with the word LOVE in it.

I dug deep into my wagon to create this card:


This is a larger card, 5 by 7, and uses Cuttlebug embossing folders Flourish and Swiss Dot along with some Papertrey chocolate cardstock and the Quickutz Chocolate font die. The felt embellishment I've has so long I'm not sure who made it.

So if you can, please play along with us at Little Red Wagon, we love to see what you create.


8 comments:

Regan said...

so pretty!

JanR said...

Ooooh, the embossing looks fab!

Joanne said...

Very nice Rosanne! I love the chocolate cardstock with the embossing!
Joanne xo

Carolyn Wolff said...

I 'love' your card! The embossing is awesome.

Tammy said...

Ooo--this is great! That embossed chocolate colour is yummy!

Tracey said...

Love the colours! So pretty Rosanne!

Avril Tanner said...

so Pretty!

Deanna said...

Perfection!