Monday, May 20, 2013

A Beautiful Long Weekend

We've had a beautiful long weekend and I accomplished all  kinds of things.

A visit to the greenhouse.

Planting all my containers as well as 3 flats of impatiens and more!


Smelling the sweet scent of lilacs.


Washing windows.


Getting ice cream, drinking a strawberry beer and a bit of wine too!


Having dinner out.


Seeing The Great Gatsby.


Having a quick visit with my sister to pick up daughter Brittany who accompanied  my sister and family on a short trip to visit to Tennesee.


Of course there was housecleaing.


And laundry too.


But chores were balanced out by the warm weather.


And pretty flowers in the garden.


Hope you had a great weekend!


3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

It is stunning as usual! Absoltuetly gorgeous!

Rosemary said...

Busy but productive. Love your colours .... sure I can smell the lilacs here....I cleaned windows too!

Lori S. said...

Just have to say how much I enjoy coming on your blog and seeing all those beautiful flowers! Gorgeous photos!