Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Little Red Wagon # 183- Pick or Stick!

Time for another Little Red Wagon challenge and this week Jayne wants us to use a toothpick or lollipop stick on our creation.

I decided to link up this layout I created a little while back that features a pennant flag on a toothpick-like stick.

Then I remembered that I had a pinwheel die in my wagon that hadn't seen a lot of use so I dug it out to create this card.


I like the way the sticks are glued so that they are coming out through the top of the jar, it took me 3 tries after I had glued them to get that right......sigh.....

Anyway, please join us over at Little Red Wagon with your pick or stick adorned project, we love to see what you create!

12 comments:

Rosemary said...

Very nice layout and card.

JanR said...

Two projects?!?! Way to show the rest of us up again. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Fabulous layout and a lovely card.

Carolyn Wolff said...

I'm with Janice! Two projects....show off :)

They are both awesome.

Joanne said...

Well done! I especially love the card :)
Joanne xo

Tammy said...

Great cluster of embellishments on your layout, and your pinwheels are so much fun!

Jeannie said...

love the layout and your card is really cute!

Jayne said...

Gorgeous projects, both of them......way to go with the picks/sticks!

Sharon said...

I love your layout (of course!) but super cool way to use your jar set with the pinwheels!

Regan said...

amazeballs!

Tracey said...

These are both fantastic projects Rosanne!!

Avril Tanner said...

Both amazing projects! Love the pennant flag and pinwheels!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous and gorgeous!