Saturday, September 07, 2013

Friends!!

As mentioned in a prior post, here are some of the friends who helped me celebrate my 50th birthday.

Dana, Doreen and Agnes.

Nancy and Dita.

Pat and Kathryn.

Linda, Julie and Joan.

Doreen, Dana and Agnes with Charlene as well.

Brenda along with several other friends.

Ann and  my daughter Brianne.

Avril and Deanna.

Deanna and Avril along with Anna.

Me and Dita.

And daughter Brittany.

My Mom and sister were there as well but the photos of them didn't quite turn out so well.

I felt very blessed to have so many friends join me in my celebration!

4 comments:

Regan said...

damn i missed it

Deanna said...

You are an amazing person and I wouldn't have missed it for the world! I also know what a party planner you are... and you did not disappoint! Love ya and happy to have shared it with you!

Rosemary said...

Was a wonderful day.

Avril Tanner said...

It was a blast to help you celebrate! you did such a wonderful job on all the decorations and the food was to die for!