Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rosettes



I was at a charity crop yesterday and decided to create a couple of cards that fit this week's challenge over at Daring Cardmakers.

Daring Cardmakers was one of the first blogs I participated in back when I first started blogging and I'm glad they are still going.

And it's been long time since I've played along with any card challenges with the exception of Little Red Wagon.

Anyway here's my cards created using the Tim Holtz rosette die and London Market paper by Pink Paislee:



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosanne, it is lovely to have you playing along again and we hope you have chance to join in with our birthday celebrations in October. :D

Both of these cards are just beautiful - those rosettes totally suit those London Market papers. :)

JanR said...

Ooooooh, so pretty!!

Linda S said...

Beautiful, Rosanne!

Svenja said...

Lovely! I so love vintage and I can't "do" it myself at all (sigh). The pastel colours suit your vintage style perfectly. Thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!