Thursday, February 20, 2014

Crazy Card Party - Switch it Up!



Hello everyone!

Today I'm back with this week's CCP card.

Avril is our hostess this week and wants us to switch it up by taking a male or female oriented card and using it for inspiration to create the opposite.

I based my card on this masculine one by Amy O'Neill:



And here's my feminine version:


What a fun challenge, thanks Avril!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used: Cardstock,stamps - Papertrey Ink; Patterned Paper - MME;

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Oooh, so pretty Rosanne!!! A very feminine card!!

Kathryn said...

So pretty! Lovely..

Avril Tanner said...

ohhh... I so love how this turned out!

Sharon said...

Oh very cool way to interpret that for a feminine card! Gorgeous!

Rosemary said...

Like the switch up

Regan said...

ooh nice one

mn36 said...

gorgeous switch up

Deanna said...

Perfection!