Thursday, April 24, 2014

Crazy Card Party - Wood!

Hello!

This week at Crazy Card Party, Dee wants us to use some wood on our card.

Sharon loaned me the Papertrey Pedal Pushers stamp set which I used to create this card:


Do you see the tiny bit of wood I added to it, lol.

I didn't completely stamp the bicycle correctly but didn't notice until I was taking the photo, oh well, the next one will be better.

If you can please join us over at Crazy Card Party with your wood embellished card.

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used - Stamp, die,cardstock - Papertrey Ink; Ink - Momento,Jenni Bowlin, Stampin'Up;

6 comments:

Tracey said...

So pretty Rosanne!!

Patricia said...

So lovely!

Avril Tanner said...

It is gorgeous! I love the addition of the wood heart to the basket!

Sharon said...

Oh love how you stamped the flowers! Very pretty Rosanne!

Regan said...

omg awesome!

Rosemary said...

Love the sentiment !