Thursday, May 08, 2014

Crazy Card Party - Mother's Day




Hello there everyone!

It's my turn to host the Crazy Card Challenge and in honour of a very special day coming up this weekend I would like to see those Mother's Day cards.

For a bit of inspiration here's my card:




I even used one of my older supplies, Flowersoft!

So please link up your Mother's Day card  over at Crazy Card Party,  I can't wait to see what you all come up with!


Supplies used - Cardstock - Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink; Stamp - Unity Feel The Joy; Ink - Stampin'Up Pistachio Pudding; Flowersoft - Sweet Pea

5 comments:

Tracey said...

So pretty Rosanne!!

JanR said...

So lovely!

Sharon said...

Those flowers are gorgeous!

Avril Tanner said...

I love how you incorporated the flowersoft into the stamped flower! Very pretty card!

Deanna said...

So so pretty!