Thursday, June 05, 2014

Crazy Card Party - One Layer!




Happy Thursday!

Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Crazy Card Party challenge. Patricia wants to see our one layer cards!

And you wouldn't believe the discussion we had over what constitutes a one layer card! Right Avril?

And I think my card is one layer even though I used a little bit of patterned paper for embellishment:


And I was also able to use the PTI stamp set Pedal Pusher that Sharon loaned me, thanks Sharon!

So why not share your one layer card over Crazy Card Party!

Thanks for stopping by!





Supplies  used - Stamps - Papertrey Ink; Ink- Papertrey Ink, Momento; Cardstock - Papertrey Ink; Patterned Paper - Stella Rose by My Minds Eye

4 comments:

Tracey said...

So very pretty Rosanne!! Love this card!

Sharon said...

Oh it is beautiful! Love how you made the bike one layer. Very neat.

Regan said...

amazing card!

Kathryn said...

Beautiful stamp set and beautiful card!