Thursday, July 10, 2014

Patio Lanterns!


Happy Thursday!


This week Sharon wants to see our cards based on this inspiration photo:




I decided to take my inspiration from the mason jars in creating this card:


The wood beams also inspired the kraft card base.  And of course you would be sipping an umbrella adorned drink under the patio lanterns!

A special thanks to Jeannie whose stamp set I used in creating this card.

If you want to join the party, please link up your photo inspired card over at Crazy Card Party.

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used - Cardstock - Papertrey Ink; Stamps - Papertrey Ink; Patterned Paper - Stella Rose by My Minds Eye; Wood Sequins - Cloud 9

3 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

Love it! such a cool idea to use the mason jar as your inspiration!

Sharon said...

Great interpretation Rosanne! I love the kraft and of course the umbrella in the drink.

Regan said...

great take on the pic