Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Little Red Wagon #252 - Girl Power


Hello Everyone!

Today I'm sharing my last Little Red Wagon card. Yes, I'm retiring from the Little Red Wagon after 252 challenges, not a bad run!

This week Tracy wants to see our girlie creations.

I dug into my wagon for a Stamping Bella stamp and coloured up an image to create this card:


Pop over to Little Red Wagon to check more girlie  inspiration and link up your own!

We'll be sure to stop by and say hello.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

JanR said...

Sweet! I love the purple.

Sorry to see you go from LRW. You'll be missed!

Joanne said...

Just fabulous! We will miss you Rosanne.
Joanne xo

Tracy Penney said...

Gorgeous final LRW card Rosanne. I adore your creations and will miss you.

Sharon said...

Wow that's a lot of posts! Love this sentiment of course and amazing colouring.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avril Tanner said...

she is so cute!

Deanna said...

Super cute!