Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Shabby Tea Room

Hello everyone!

I saw this inspiration photo over at The Shabby Tea Room, and although I haven't participated in their challenges recently, I just had to play along.


Isn't it pretty!!

And although I don't make them often I do have a weakness for shabby chic cards.

So here's my take on the inspiration:


I've pulled in the colours, the flowers, the lacey look to the stand through the use of the doily and of course the teapot!

Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!



Supplies used:  Papertrey Ink - cardstock, dies; Spellbinders - die; Kaisercraft - patterned paper, pearls; Stampin' Up - stamp; Momento - Ink

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Very pretty Rosanne! I love the pun in the sentiment on the little tag. Great take on that inspiration photo.