Friday, July 03, 2015

Bon Voyage!

Over at Crazy Card Party this week Patricia wants to see our Bon Voyage inspired projects.

I decided to share a few layouts I recently finished from our Tahitian cruise in 2013.

They are layouts of the cruise ship so perfect for this challenge!


I've recently tried my hand at pocket page scrapbooking and am still learning but think it's a great way to quickly scrapbook a lot of photos.



Another pocket page of the ship's interior.



And a traditional scrapbook page.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Just amazing Rosanne. I love all the ship views and how you did some traditional and some pocket pages.

Sharon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia said...

Wow! It looks simply amazing!

Regan said...

Awesome layouts